The Website operator is: DarMar, ul. Dekoracyjna 12A, 65-155 Zielona Góra.
The website performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behavior in the following way:
- By information entered voluntarily in forms.
- By saving cookies in the end devices (so-called “cookies”).
- By collecting web server logs by the hosting operator.
Information about cookies
- Cookies (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User’s end device and are intended for using the Website’s websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
- The entity that places cookie files on the Website User’s terminal device and obtains access to them is the Website operator.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
– creating statistics that help to understand how the Service Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
– maintaining the Website User’s session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter his login and password on every subpage of the Website;
– defining a user’s profile in order to display him tailored materials in advertising networks, in particular the Google network.
- The Website uses two basic types of cookies: “session” and “persistent” cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored in the User’s device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
- Software for browsing websites (web browser) usually by default allows the storage of cookies on the end device of the User. Website Users can change the settings in this area. The web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Detailed information on this subject is provided in the help or documentation of the web browser.
- Cookies placed on the Website User’s end device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website operator.
- Cookies may be used by advertising networks, in particular the Google network, to display advertisements suited to the manner in which the user uses the Website. For this purpose, they can save information about the user’s navigation path or the time of staying on a given page.
- In terms of information about user preferences collected by the Google advertising network, the user can view and edit information derived from cookies using the tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
- Information about some of the behaviors of users are subject to logging in the server layer. These data are used only to administer the website and to ensure the most efficient service of hosting services.
- The browsed resources are identified by URL addresses. In addition, the subscription may be subject to:
- time of arrival of inquiry,
- time of sending the answer,
- name of the client’s station – identification carried out by the HTTP protocol,
- information about errors that occurred during the execution of the HTTP transaction,
- URL address of the page previously visited by the user (referrer link) – in the case when the website was accessed via a link,
- information about the user’s browser,
- Information about the IP address.
- The above data is not associated with specific persons browsing the website.
- The above data is used only for the purposes of administering the server.
Data are made available to third parties only within legally permitted limits. Data enabling the identification of a natural person is made available only with the consent of that person. The operator may be required to provide information collected by the Website to authorized authorities on the basis of lawful requests to the extent resulting from the request.
Managing cookie files – how to express and withdraw consent in practice?If the user does not want to receive cookies, he can change the browser settings. We reserve that disabling the cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, maintaining user preferences may make it difficult, and in extreme cases may prevent the use of websitesIn order to manage cookie settings, select the web browser / system from the list below and follow the instructions: